“Stayed here and pleased!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here other son is attending a nearby university. We booked a larger Room as we are three adults in our party. We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived as the room was quite large and very clean.
Easy online booking. They have a great breakfast in the morning and nearby Dunkin' Donuts next-door. The pool area is a large I definitely would stay again here and next time I'll bring my dog they accept
pets!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank dwright438

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

This was an unexpected, unplanned trip and therefore hotel reservations were last minute. A close friend did not recommend this hotel being that he had not been since the remodeling. Well I have to say the hotel was absolutely beautiful. The breakfast was delicious and the accommodations were perfect. I would recommend this hotel and I plan on staying here again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cindy H
William C, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Recent Guest,
First and foremost, we would like to thank you for your positive feedback. We also appreciate you going against the recommendation and giving us a chance to prove ourselves. Our staff understands the importance of providing excellent service so all of our guest can return home with a memorable experience. However, it is feedback from guest like you and others that allows us to improve the quality of service and product so guest such as yourself have a great experience. Again, thank you for your time and for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites in Springfield MA. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We reserved a night here because we attended an event at the Basketball Hall of Fame which was a five minute drive. The hotel was clean. The front desk staff was friendly. We had a kingsize bedroom which was very roomy and comfortable. Only problem was that the floor lamp beside the armchair had no outlet to plug into. Hence, I had to sit on the bed to read. There was a very large indoor pool which we did not use. Breakfast was included, but it was very ordinary. I would recommend this to anyone need to stay in the area. It was a nice place at a good price and especially good for very families.

1  Thank JaniceAnn26
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We were headed home from a trip to Maine and reserved this room because of the price. The hotel is about 5 miles south of the Massachusetts Turnpike just off I 291 and very easy to get to. But, it is in the downtown area and we saw no places to eat or gas stations nearby. There were some fast food and diner places just north of the turnpike exit, but we headed south to the hotel without stopping.

When we went up to our room neither card would open the door, so I had to go back down to the desk. I got two new cards and someone went back up with me so that if there was any more problems I wouldn't have to make another trip. I really liked that. The room, beds, and breakfast were all great.

Room Tip: Ten floors and four elevators.
1  Thank Jeffrey C

Dear Recent Guest,
We would like to thank you for your feedback and for choosing our property as your hotel of choice during your trip to Maine. However, we would also like to apologize for your minor mishap with the room key. Small maintenance issues such as these can occur once in a while but we are pleased to hear that our staff went above and beyond to make sure that you did not have to come down again. Here at La Quinta, we are "here for you" to make sure that you are receiving the best quality of service possible. Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites in Springfield MA and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed here two nights while attending a lacrosse tournament at UMASS. It was about 30 mins from the hotel, but easy to get to. The room was well appointed. The beds were a bit soft for my back's needs and the bathroom was rather small and the toilet didn't seem very stable, a bit shaky, in fact. The breakfast had many choices and was well stocked. My daughter found the pool very enjoyable. The area is rather industrial and a bit rundown without any restaurants nearby. I did appreciate the well lit parking lot that we looked out on just for my comfort and safety issues. I would stay here again if I find myself in the Springfield area.

1  Thank Tweetybeets
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Comfortable, clean, easy highway access. Everything works. Great breakfast area and many choices. It seems to be on the outskirts of town, so I don't know of many food options. We got dinner from a Subway at a close by bus terminal.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank joyg97
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This was our first trip to the area, and our first stay at a La Quinta property. The room was large, the AC worked well and quietly. The bathroom sink had plenty of counter space to spread out. We were visiting for pleasure, so we appreciated that breakfast was served until the civilized hour of 10:00 AM. Excellent value. This will be our first choice hotel for future visits.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Matthew S
William C, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Recent Guest,
First and foremost, we would like to thank you for your wonderful comments. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience at our property. Here at La Quinta, we focus on satisfying our guest by making sure that we are "here for you." We hope to see you soon. Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites in Springfield MA.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield/Downtown
Sheraton Springfield at Monarch Place
Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
#5 of 17 in West Springfield
Regency Inn and Suites West Springfield
Regency Inn and Suites West Spri...
#3 of 17 in West Springfield
Best Western Springfield West Inn
Best Western Springfield West In...
#2 of 17 in West Springfield

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield? Share your experiences!