“Nice evening”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Good food and service. Enjoyed our evening.m all five of us had something different. Four from the standard menu and one special. Service was excellent. Food was good, although mine could have used a bit more of the spices. Portions were large. Price was reasonable.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

This is an unpretentious restaurant with terrific food. By unpretentious I mean that you are not going to be regaled with stories about about the chef digging for the clams himself. This a a low key, easy place for a good dinner or lunch. Order the mussels and you will be happy, happy, happy. The calamari is reliably good, too.

1  Thank maryaskew
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

We grabbed a bite here before an event at the Mass Mutual Center. Loved it. The roasted garlic app was fantastic especially the onion/red pepper/sun dried tomato slaw that came on the side. The Espresso Martini was very novel. All the main courses were fantastic. Try the Chicken Gorgonzola or the eggplant main course. We did not have time for desert but will make time on our next visit. If you are visiting the Big E or the B-ball Hall of Fame, plug this into your GPS and make the short journey to this gem.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

There are a lot of good Italian places in the area. I always enjoy dinning here (slightly out of my "dinner" dining area). Would recommend.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

We live 25 minutes away from this restaurant and never hesitate to make the trip. My husband and I have been going there for years. We are never disappointed with the food. We like this restaurant because it is quiet and we can enjoy a romantic meal. I usually pick from the nightly specials, or my regular favorites chicken piccata and NY City Blues. Portions are huge! I end up taking half home to enjoy the next day. My husband usually has the chicken Gorgonzola. Everything is fresh and cooked to order. For a wonderful ending, try some of the gelato (made by the owner and there are plenty of regular or unusual favors to try.) The Karamisu is a wonderful take on tiramisu and is named after the owner's wife. She is very often seen helping out. Plenty of parking right next to the restaurant.

1  Thank Carol K