“The best pizza ever !”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Allen Street
Transit: There is a bus stop @ 5 Town Plaza off Allen Street.
Northeast, USA
“The best pizza ever !”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Their entire menu is fantastic homemade style cooking. BUT I can't not order the pizza. It is awesome. Always cooked perfectly but the flavor is unlike anywhere else. We go often and 9 out of 10 visits we have the pizza.

Visited January 2013

Springfield, Massachusetts
“good food, good price”
Reviewed 21 December 2012

The atmosphere was quiet, which I look for, rather than the noisy sports bar crowd. The food is good, plentiful, and reasonable. You dont leave hungry, and the service has always been top notch! Cant say enough about it!

Visited August 2012
wales
“Great friendly place, great food & drink”
Reviewed 30 November 2012 via mobile

Looking for place for lunch and found this great spot. Started with Mexican Coffee which sounds wrong in an Italian restaurant but they were right on this brisk afternoon. Antipasta looked good for a start. What a spread! It turned out to be our meal along with bread dipped in olive oil and seasonings. Next came dessert of a Nutty Irishman, Irish Coffee and a fantastic cannoli. Service was very friendly. May not be able to pass by without stopping!

Enfield, Connecticut
“Wow! A New favorite!”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

My wife and I have had unbelievably wonderful meals here recently. It has become perhaps our #1 local restaurant! Some of the distinguishing things are the nice signature touches they offer, such as a delicious Gorgonzola garlic cream sauce, fresh vs. canned artichoke hearts, and spumoni served in chocolate cups. There's more...and we plan to sample even more of the menu next time!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Ken_Blanchard
Springfield
“ONE OF MY FAVORITE ITALIAN RESTAURANTS IN WESTERN MA”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

If you like Italian cuisine this is the place to go. The staff are very hospitible and the food is excellent. The know how to take care of the customer. The place is very clean, the entrees are well prepared, the ambiance is perfect and the staff are very helpful. The waitress that assisted us opened my daughters lobster for her and tied the bib around her kneck so she wouldn't get her new clothes dirty. She gave me a free soup because she made a simple mistake that anyone could have made, but the fact that she reimbursed us for it was amazing. She didn't have to do that, but because she did spoke highly of the place and their staff. Everyone there were curtious and this is the second time I've visited this restaurant and both times I have been amazed that I've skipped such a good restaurant in my back yard. Chillies next door was mobbed, but I'm happy it was because if it wasn't I probably wouldn't have visited this amazing place. Keep in mind that I don't visit restaurants more than once. I like change and to see what the world has to offer and I only visit the restaurants i really like and this is one of them. Thank You Leones staff and owners for being located in Springfield and creating a restaurant and atmosphere that I will not forget.

• Visited September 2012