“Great food poor service”

Pizzaria Uno Chicago Bar & Grill
Ranked #15 of 329 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Italian
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hoover, Alabama, United States
“Great food poor service”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Stayed at Hilton Garden Inn and UNOs was attached to the hotel and it was pouring rain so we walked the hallway to the restaurant. Got seated and 45 minutes later I chased the manager down after several people that came after us were served and no one had even approached us for a drink order. I was not a happy camper at that point. He immediately got us a server and things really went up from there. Ordered a pizza to be shared with grand kids and my wife and I ordered a ribeye. Food was great and service improved greatly.

Visited July 2014

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“One of the Best Eating Experiences I've Had!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Prior to last weekend, I had not eaten at an Uno's for many years, probably over ten. Boy, did they impress me! The service was just fantasic, and the food was even better. My romano crusted chicken was a tad crunchy on the outside, and nice and moist on the inside, and my side of pasta was delicious! Four of us ate for well under $100.00, including tip, and were all left satisfied! Best of all, it was right next door to our Hotel -- connected via a walkway even!

We were here for a late lunch, but we noticed each evening that they had some really great music outside!

Visited July 2014
Bowie
“Great Food Spot”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Typical Uno menu. Service from staff was excellent. The best experience was the outdoor patio with live music at night. Live band every night during the summer.

Visited June 2014
Hamilton, Canada
“nice restaurant”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The price was quite good. The kids liked that they were able to make their own pizza at the table before it was cooked. The deep dish pizza was good (not up to the standard of a true Chicago style pizza but still good). We were staying at the hotel next door so the location was the selling feature.

Visited June 2014
Northampton, Massachusetts
“The Best Pizza”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Similar to the Pizza's in Chicago- I prefer the deep pan dish pizza. Great place after going to Symphony Hall. Or just with family. I also received a gift certificate to Unos Pizzeria 1 Christmas.

Visited August 2013