“Made-to-order paninis in a cozy atmosphere”
Review of Hot Table

Hot Table
Ranked #19 of 359 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: What we do is simple (delicious and fresh panini with knock-your-socks-off service). How we do it is a little more complicated. To deliver a great product, we start with great people. And great people come from great communities, which means taking an interest in where we live and work as responsible citizens. And that’s really where it starts for us — supporting our communities and our staff with a culture of service and treating all just as we would want to be treated. We believe that approach leads to the best possible product for the customers we love!
Reviewed 11 January 2013 via mobile

As a soup and sandwich lover, Hot Table is always my response to "where do you want to go for lunch?" I especially love the 16 Acres location. It is very quaint and cozy, with its warm fireplace and friendly smiles from all the staff. Paninis are made to order with fresh ingredients, and I highly recommend the tomato basil soup! Hot Table has absolutely replaced Panera as my number one lunch spot!

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I went to the hot table which they just opened in Enfield after my parents had been raving about the Springfield location for years. It is so yummy. Just like subway, you walk through a line picking out the ingredients you want on your panini or wrap. The difference is that the choices are very high quality like red roasted peppers, spinach, artichoke hearts, etc. You really have to try this place.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

...spoiled me as to not getting paninis anywhere else! They use the absolute freshest ingredients, the best bread, and done to your preference (although the signature paninis are terrific as is).

Reviewed 18 August 2012

The restaurant serves a variety of sandwiches, salads, and Panini's. The Veggi Panini or the Veggie Wrap are excellent.. They have a variety of coffee's and other beverages. The service is always excellent, and the place has a calm, relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

If, like me, you were staying at the Marriott next door (or Sheraton for that matter), then this is simply an option for those who are tired of hotel food. Facility is clean and staff is friendly. Paninis are not exactly top notch but it's fine if you want a quick bite.