“Excellent- best pizza I've had in Ma”
Review of Tony's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tony's Pizza
Ranked #74 of 355 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

This place is unreal awesome. The pizza is fantastic. Brooklyn style - perfect crust. Cheese or sausage. Omg- so good --- I've had the chicken parm which is better than places in the north end in Boston. Location kinda stinks but safe, not downtown and not too far off Pike. Parking in front of restaurant but small spots. Not great for suv's or trucks. I would give this an A plus rating. Great value and perfect pizza. Service is personable and great. Would highly recommend. Fantastic food and so well priced. Must stop for Springfield area.

1  Thank Happygal1

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Excellent pizza pie after pie and the eggplant parm is home made not frozen breaded stuff. Neal, Frank and the staff are always accommodating.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

We've been here many times and had the pizza many times over 20+ years. The food is always good. This place does a BIG business with take-out pizza. But, If you are dining in, the staff is very accomdating. The only glitch is--often the meals take a while to come out. Give your self an hour to enjoy. This is not a place for the quick business lunch. But, overall, a great place, clean and nice inside.

1  Thank coastsignal
Reviewed 1 September 2012

My brother who lives in Pittsfield picked me up the Peter pan buse station in Springfield and we went to eat at Tony's pizza. He always said how good this place is as he would eat there when visiting his wife at a hospital near by. Well he was right on the money. Excellent food and service will return there on my next visit this September.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

This by far is my favorite pizza shop! Awesome pizzas, pastas, salads, breads, you name it. I love LOVE their Chicken Marsala and Chicken Francaise. I would eat their every single day if I could. Wait staff is excellent, food is cooked just right, and everything is perfect.