We (4 adults - 2 Retired) won't be returning. There was a large piece (1/2-3/4") of glass in the food that the Manager acknowledged was "probably a broken piece of china" AFTER one adult ingested the glass in his meal and coughed it up into his napkin. 2 of the waiters were apologetic and offered the affected party a free meal while the Manager insisted that the entire meal including the dish WITH the GLASS IN IT be paid for in full. We asked for the name of the Owner and he refused to provide it. The Board of Health, Ambulance and Police were contacted. Other patrons commented on the size of the glass and mishandling by management. There are safer restaurants with good food available in the area!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.