“Great food, fun atmosphere”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #26 of 328 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
South Hadley, Massachusetts
“Great food, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

I have been here several times and always enjoy it. The rolls/butter they serve as appetizers are awesome. Plus all the peanuts you can eat. Salads, steaks and chicken are all great choices. Staff is friendly and there is never really a long wait. Just a cool place to eat.

• Visited January 2014

Enfield, Connecticut
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We went on a Saturday night and had a half hour wait. Our dinners were delicious and the service was excellent. We will be back soon!

• Visited November 2013
Windsor Locks, Connecticut, USA
“TUESDAY RIB NITE”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Special was ribs with 2 sides. Sat at the bar. Ribs were very good,did not have barbeque sauce all over them,just the way I like them. Chili is also good,just a little heat to it. Also love their crispy critter salad,so big I take half home. Not only a good value but good food. Definitely recommend.

Visited September 2013
“Gone downhill”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

I used to love going to Texas Roadhouse since they opened but I have to say the food has gone downhill in my recent visits. Their legendary ribs were dry and the portion seemed significantly smaller. The chicken appetizer we ordered came with 5-6 small tenders that were mostly all breading. Our server Jenny was great though. Upbeat and informative. The rolls are consistently good though. No complaints about those! Will probably be a while before I return.

• Visited August 2013
Palisades Park, New Jersey
“steak and ribs”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This restaurant is across the street from my daughter home so it wasn't our first trip. The staff here is very nice. The new sangria will a little watered down but tasty. My ribs were good. We were to full for dessert.

Visited May 2013