“DISAPPOINTED”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The steak was very good, the baked potato was not hot and the garden salad was lacking variety of vegatables. The Bleu Cheese dressing tasted like out of a bottle w/o chunks. Had to send potato back and they brought a new piping hot one. The wait staff was far too aggressive and interupted our meal far to many times. We will dine elsewhere the next time we want steak. I think the restaraunt is cutting corners to save a buck.

Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

I have been here several times and always enjoy it. The rolls/butter they serve as appetizers are awesome. Plus all the peanuts you can eat. Salads, steaks and chicken are all great choices. Staff is friendly and there is never really a long wait. Just a cool place to eat.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We went on a Saturday night and had a half hour wait. Our dinners were delicious and the service was excellent. We will be back soon!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Special was ribs with 2 sides. Sat at the bar. Ribs were very good,did not have barbeque sauce all over them,just the way I like them. Chili is also good,just a little heat to it. Also love their crispy critter salad,so big I take half home. Not only a good value but good food. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

I used to love going to Texas Roadhouse since they opened but I have to say the food has gone downhill in my recent visits. Their legendary ribs were dry and the portion seemed significantly smaller. The chicken appetizer we ordered came with 5-6 small tenders that were mostly all breading. Our server Jenny was great though. Upbeat and informative. The rolls are consistently good though. No complaints about those! Will probably be a while before I return.