My boyfriend and I went there Dec. 2003 for our anniversary, we both thought it was great. If you want to get away for a nice quiet, romantic weekend this is the place. The only complant we had was about the continental breakfast, it could use a little work. Other then that we loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hampton Inn Scranton At Montage Mountain, offering easy access to Interstate 81 and just minutes from the Pocono Mountains, downtown Scranton and Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Enjoy views of the mountain from our warm and welcoming lobby and modern guest rooms. Our hotel is an ideal location for Eastern Pennsylvania business trips, weekend ski getaways, or for overnight stays after a concert at The Pavilion at Montage Mountain. Spend a day skiing on the slopes and snow tubing at Montage Mountain or in the lazy river at Montage Meltdown. Watch harness racing or press your luck at the slots and table games at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs. Learn about mining on the Lackawanna Coal Mine Tour. Savor lobster tails at Cooper's Seafood Restaurant, a favorite with Scranton locals since 1948. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Scranton At Montage Mountain Hotel Scranton
- Scranton Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Montage Mountain