“Very comfortable!”

Comfort Suites
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Scranton
“Very comfortable!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Visit was very nice, relaxed. Renee at the front desk was very helpful, took care of takeout menus without asking, very nice. Thank you for the military discount, I really appreciate it. Fair prices rooms, great service!

• Stayed April 2014
Dan E, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Traveling on business can be stressful and we're so glad that we were able to make your stay comfortable. Renee will certainly appreciate your comments. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My room was wonderful! I stayed for four days on business and was very pleased. Always clean, very spacious and comfortable. The price was incredibly reasonable. The facilities and extra amenities are great. The location is very convenient to my work and local attractions.
Additionally, I wouldn't do my review justice if I didn't mention one particular front desk employee who always went above and beyond to make my stay even better. Renee was always eager to answer my questions regarding places to eat and things to do. She is very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I was never disappointed when I followed any of her suggestions. Her positive attitude and willingness to help made a great stay twice as great! Thanks.

• Stayed April 2014
Dan E, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
We're so glad that you had a pleasant stay and appreciate the fact that you would take the time to let others know. I'll be sure to let Renee know how much you appreciated her efforts.
Marcellus, New York
Reviewed 30 April 2014

i would like to take a minute or two and write a review for the outstanding service to me and my family over the years in this hotel. whenever we think vacation we think the comfort suites in scranton pennsylvania.we travel the 2 short hours from syracuse new york in expectation of a real vacation. staff is courteous , always. if we are in need of anything it is taken care of immediately. we have been staying at this hotel for years. if we travel past the pennsylvania area we make sure our last stop is to stay here for a night. we just can't wait. we can't say enough good things about it. it is located in the beautiful montage mountains. The view is beautiful. but the main beauty of this place is inside the beautiful kept hotel, and all of the beautiful people accomadating us inside. They never treat us like we are a bother, ever.a++ rating from dave and laurie brier. we want to mention outstanding smiles and service from renee and mike. thank you also to the managers for there sincere friendliness.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dan E, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
It makes me very proud of our staff and hotel when I receive a review like yours. We try very hard to make everyone feel at home and I'm sure Renee and Mike will appreciate your kind words about them. Thanks for taking the time to let everyone know about your experience at our hotel and we hope to see you again soon.
Pequannock, New Jersey
Reviewed 28 April 2014

i stayed at the Comfort Suites Montage Mtn Scranton Pa 4-25-14 for the week end. The hotel has been re done and it is beautiful. clean and calming. Breakfast area open and bright,lots of seating and food was very good..The staff was friendly and helpful. Thanks to Nick,front desk, for the tape and Justin for setting my clock.The headboards are outstanding,lighting very good and big pillows made the stay exceptional.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dan E, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thanks for your positive comments about our new look and staff service. We love hearing from our guests and hope you'll return soon.
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Look, I don't give 4 stars to any hotel unless they deserve it. Very comfortable hotel. With that being said, I was trying to get to the laundry to wash clothes and there is only one washing machine available, pulled money from my pocket and sat it on the table. I ran upstairs to my room and realized I left the money. Went back down the steps, not sure if I misplaced it somewhere else. Got to laundry and it was gone. $27 gone. Just as I was going to go back up to my room to continue looking, Lisa, from house keeping, asked if I had lost some money. She put it at the front desk. THANK YOU LISA!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for letting me know that my employees are doing the right thing. I made sure that Lisa read your comments and I also put a copy in her employee file. Shes a very valued employee.
Thanks again for your comments.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Stephanie Barnes was especially helping during my stay . She helped our stay by being very courtesies and knowledgeable. You need more employees like her. The hotel was comfortable . I like the changes . I would recommend to everybody i know.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dan E, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thank you. I'll be sure to let Stephanie know that her efforts are appreciated.
Montoursville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here one night and was pleased with the staff and room. Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. They have a snack bar if you want to stay in. Overall vertu happy with this choice since our last stay in the area by the airport was terrible. Free shuttle service too!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Eiffel82
We're glad that you enjoyed your stay. We always appreciate hearing from happy guests.
We hope to see you again soon.