“Good choice!”

Casey's Corner at the Hilton
Ranked #96 of 309 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Located on the hotel's lobby level, on the corner of Adams and Lackawanna Avenues, right across from where The Casey Hotel used to stand. Casey's Corner is beautifully decorated with historical pictures of Downtown Scranton. Private dining is available, call to make your reservation today. Casey's Corner is closed on Sundays.
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We were looking for a "dinner without kids" restaurant and decided on Casey's, based on a previous visit. The service was attentive, the food was very good, and the price was right. Casey's has a clean, pleasant atmosphere and nice people. We were greeted and seated immediately and cared for right away. The only even vaguely negative thing I could say is that the food came maybe too quickly -- our shared appetizer arrived before I finished my salad and our entrees arrived before we were finished with the appetizer. Other than that, it was a very nice dinner and we'll be back.

1  Thank WaverlyCat

Reviewed 11 January 2012

The food was out of this world! Love the food and atmosphere

Reviewed 22 December 2011

I got a nice table by the window. I had some kind of Thai bbq appetizer which was ok. Then the steak special. The steak was a bit tough and the potato wedges were really dry. The demi glaze on the steak really didn't work well.

Reviewed 19 October 2011

Food is good and covers a wide price range. Wine was very high priced so we did not buy any.

Reviewed 29 December 2010

Yes, the wait was long, but it was a week night at 9pm after Christmas, so only one girl looking after the entire restaurant of 12 tables (other sections were closed), but she was just lovely; then, there were the real hidden gem: spring roll was fresh and done to perfection, it was late, so my wife and I shared an entree, but we each got a healthy portion of the complimentary salad (with the most heavenly light dressing); the potato wedges were seasoned and seared perfectly (the BEST I've ever tasted; the baby back rib was seasoned and barbequed just so perfectly that the meat simply slide off. NOT ONE item made was an afterthought. EVERYTHING was made with a purpose. We might just made this hotel and restaurant our future designated stop over just for the food.

1  Thank CZLai