“Casey's is okay”

Casey's Corner at the Hilton
Ranked #162 of 305 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Located on the hotel's lobby level, on the corner of Adams and Lackawanna Avenues, right across from where The Casey Hotel used to stand. Casey's Corner is beautifully decorated with historical pictures of Downtown Scranton. Private dining is available, call to make your reservation today. Casey's Corner is closed on Sundays.
Reviewed 26 September 2012

We went there because we had a gift certificate, I most likely would not go back.
Here's why; We were seated at a table near the window & it was January but I was freezing!!!
The atmosphere is nice but so quiet you could hear everyone's conversation around you so It was kind of awkward to talk because you know you were being listened to. The service was good I think their might have been two waitresses on staff, but like the other reviewer said everything came out so quickly we felt very rushed through our salads & appetizers, I had steak which was okay but I remember just wanting to go home because we'd be more comfortable. Pretty disappointing.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

We were looking for a "dinner without kids" restaurant and decided on Casey's, based on a previous visit. The service was attentive, the food was very good, and the price was right. Casey's has a clean, pleasant atmosphere and nice people. We were greeted and seated immediately and cared for right away. The only even vaguely negative thing I could say is that the food came maybe too quickly -- our shared appetizer arrived before I finished my salad and our entrees arrived before we were finished with the appetizer. Other than that, it was a very nice dinner and we'll be back.

1  Thank WaverlyCat
Reviewed 11 January 2012

The food was out of this world! Love the food and atmosphere

Reviewed 22 December 2011

I got a nice table by the window. I had some kind of Thai bbq appetizer which was ok. Then the steak special. The steak was a bit tough and the potato wedges were really dry. The demi glaze on the steak really didn't work well.

Reviewed 19 October 2011

Food is good and covers a wide price range. Wine was very high priced so we did not buy any.