“Fabulous”

Note Fragrances
Ranked #1 of 5 Shopping in Scranton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: NOTE Fragrances is Boutique Perfumery where you discover your scent story and craft your own fragrance by hand in our Custom Perfume Studio. Sniff our house blend of fragrances for him and her, browse our retail line of candles and personal care products or have a seat at our Fragrance Bar to sample our Scents of the Month! Explore the power of scent and it's connection to you at NOTE Fragrances in downtown Scranton, PA.
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Unique experience. Atmosphere was classy and Danielle was professional, helpful and engaging. This is a great thing to do with the girls, your daughters or even a date night with your man. I enjoyed creating my own fragrance but Danielle's creations were superb. My friend and I purchased signature scents as well. Would definitely do this again!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"mother's day"
"create your own"
in 6 reviews
"staff was extremely helpful"
"gift certificate"
in 17 reviews
"soaps"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 21 August 2014

My sister and I found Note after seeing an ad in a local magazine while visiting the Poconos. It was definitely worth the drive. What a fun experience. Stepping into the shop, you could just feel this was a place free of snobbery and full of warmth and Danielle, the proprietor, definitely enforced those feelings. The ultimate professional and wealth of knowledge, Danielle kindly explained what originally looked like an intimidating process and left us to experiment, checking in now and then, offering welcome suggestions. My sister and I had a blast mixing and matching and smelling all different scent combinations, until we came across ones we fell in love with. Danielle then took our creations and tweaked them to perfection. It was definitely an experience to remember and that we will, since we both now have lovely smelling reminders of it.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

What else can I say other then AWESOME experience. Traveling with my Fiancé, needed a special scent for our wedding day and Alyssa & Danielle were phenomenal. I will absolutely visit again... Would reccommend to everyone! And most importantly we created a memory. LOVE this place!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

There is a great art in taking the time to create something. Whether it's for a loved one or yourself, you can expertly build a scent that reminds you of home, love, laughter, the beach, Sunday morning - whatever your "happy" is. I had the opportunity to stop in and chat with Danielle who helped me create a perfect scent for my Mom as a "just because" gift. She showed me how to layer the notes, suggested scents to add that would compliment it well and packaged it in the most lovely bag. Overall, very great experience. This is also the perfect stop for a group as it's very interactive.