“Good place to stay”

Ranked #16 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Daytona Beach
“Good place to stay”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We arrived late in the evening and had already made our reservations, so check in went smoothly. We were attending a conference in Nashville and the hotel prices there were well beyond our budget, so this hotel was close enough to the city and the rates were MUCH better. The only problem with our room was that there was no microwave or refrigerator - somewhat surprising that these items aren't standard in all Choice Hotel rooms. We mentioned it to the desk manger in the morning and he said all rooms but ten in the hotel have them (ours being one of the ten, of course); however, when we returned later that day, there was a small fridge and microwave in our room, so we were pleased with his response to our earlier conversation. The breakfast was better than some places we've stayed - the first morning seemed a bit disorganized, but the rest of our stay everything seemed to be better managed.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Qualitytn044, General Manager at Quality Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am glad we were able to accommodate your request for a fridge & microwave while you were here. We always like to encourage our guests to let us know right away if there's anything you need while you are here, so that we can make sure that your stay with us is as comfortable as possible. Thanks again for your review!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
DeBary, Florida, United States
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This hotel was wonderful! The staff was very friendly and helpful! They are also are VERY pet friendly! The room was extremely clean and comfortable. Great breakfest! They are also very miitary friendly , even in the lobby they gave out complimentary cookies and coffee throughtout the day and evening. Also they offer fresh towels pool side.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
We are so glad that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We appreciate your business and your kind words!
Foxworth, Mississippi
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Excellent rooms, Decent breakfast. The rooms were cool enough. The beds were fine, nothing special but good enough for a one night stay. No problems. Staff friendly and accommodating.Safe area to stay.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank southernchelz
Qualitytn044, General Manager at Quality Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this review, 8 August 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the room, breakfast, staff and overall stay. We would be happy to accommodate you again next time you pass through Murfreesboro!
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We travel often for dog shows, and this was our second visit to this Quality Inn. Once again, the room was very clean, and the staff was very pet friendly. I requested the second floor, near the stairs as I prefer not to take my dogs on the elevator or through the lobby as a courtesy to other guests. We were accommodated perfectly! The rooms seem to be a bit larger than most motels, and they have a refrigerator and microwave. The beds were comfortable, the room had a very nice flat screen tv, and a large work desk. The breakfast was awesome - hot and cold foods were available.
This motel is very pet friendly, they welcome dogs and as I was checking out, the clerk even took the time to inform me of a very large show coming up in a couple of months, and recommended that I book a room early as the rooms will book full of dog-show people. I will always chose this Quality Inn when in the area, even if I don't have a pet with me - no funny odors, very clean, comfortable beds, GREAT breakfast, and of equal importance, a very courteous staff.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for your kind words! We do our best to ensure a quality stay for each of our guests, and it is nice to see that reflected in the input we receive from our guests. We appreciate your business and are glad you enjoyed your bed, breakfast, clean room and overall experience at our property. Give us a call or just stop in next time you are in town, we would be glad to accommodate you!
Stilson, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

Stopped here because in too much pain to continue drive from Kansas City to Savannah area. Price is high for the very out dated, awkward laid out room we got (406). OLD box style TV where most others have gone to flat screens, said new beds but not as nice or thick as I'm used to when staying at Quality. If I want beds like this I can stay at Econo Lodge for much less money. A/C unit older and placed directly next to bed so persons sleeping on that side of room freeze or other bed the persons are too warm. Have NEVER walked into hotel/motel where first thing is bathroom sink and stuff. Not a well design at all. One thing is...this is the first Quality I have stayed at that actually had out complimentary cookies out for guests. Very tiny refrigerator and small microwave. Housekeeping not only couldn't be bothered to set clock....they actually left an envelope requesting a tip if you find room clean. I have never seen that and it offends me, specially a 1 night stay. Will find a different choice brand place to stay when I come back.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Qualitytn044, General Manager at Quality Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
I am sorry to hear that you were less than pleased with your recent stay at our property. My staff was not informed of any of the reasons you were unhappy until you were checking out, so I regret not having the opportunity to make you more comfortable during your stay. We are in the process of changing all of our TVs to the flat screen models, to be completed by the end of July 2013. If you stay with us in the future before the end of the month, just let us know at check-in that you would like a flat screen TV and we would be happy to give you a room that has already been changed over. We are in the process of doing some other renovations to update the rooms as well, besides the TV, including carpet, walls, furniture, etc. We have refrigerators and microwaves in most of our rooms, some are larger than others. If you let us know you would prefer a larger fridge in your room, we would be happy to accommodate that as well! The room is laid out with the vanity area outside the actual bathroom for convenience; I am sorry it was less than ideal for you. The object is to still allow access to the sink and mirror, etc, if someone is already occupying the bathroom. It is very handy for travellers that are on time constraints or those that have larger families. If you return to the area, we would be happy to take care of you; please let us know your specific needs at check-in or anytime during your stay, other than at checkout, so that we have the opportunity to provide them!
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We stopped for a single night on our way back from Florida because it was a good value and they allowed pets. When checking in Jay was friendly and efficient. After checking in I ran out to get dinner and when returning Jay had already called to ask if the room was ok. It was clean and my little dog Lily was welcomed as well. I even stopped to mention to the GM the next morning what a hard worker Jay was. Normally the night crew is sitting watching TV....everytime I walked my dog he was working hard doing something. This is one of the nicer Quality Inn's I have stayed at. We will be returning in July.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your recent stay and for your kind words regarding our staff. I am glad you were pleased with your accomodations and our pet friendly atmosphere! We will see you in July!
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I got lucky that this Quality Inn had a room due to the fact that the Bonoroo Festival was taking place. I didn't get a break in price but at least i didn't have to sleep in my truck. The staff was great and the rooms were just fine.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Qualitytn044, General Manager at Quality Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this review, 26 June 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with the staff and property. The second week of June is one of the very few special event weeks we have in the calendar year, and we are generally already booked a year in advance. I am glad we were able to accomodate you as you were passing through!