“Decent place that could be better”

Select Inn Murfreesboro
Ranked #31 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
“Decent place that could be better”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Recent stay at the select in was average. The bathrooms needed severe remodeling and it seemed like the pool was being used by locals not staying at the hotel. ( very busy during the day ). A lot of tn tagged vehicles in the parking lot during the day that vanished at night??? Overall a fairly nice stay

• Stayed July 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Columbus
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Unless you enjoy the smell of mold/mildew I would advise to stay some place else. It actually gave me a sinus headache! Bed was hard as a rock. The people were nice, and efficient. But I could not tolerate the smell. Yuck... no thanks..

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
OSD, Owner at Select Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this review, 25 August 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share comments from your recent stay at Select Inn.
We apologize for any inconveniences you had during your stay. Recently carpets were
shampooed , and heavy air freshner was used, which caused smell. We have taken care of this. We again apologize for your inconveniences

PK

Travellers are raving about these Murfreesboro hotels

Cedarville
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We were traveling with children 11, 3, 1. We had a nice room on the second floor away from pool. We did not use pool but it looked nice and clean. Our room was clean and the bathroom was clean. The beds were nice and clean. Would definitely stay here again. The breakfast was nice adequate. I would have liked to see some eggs and biscuits and gravy, but we were here for the price not a deluxe breakfast. Koreena the desk attendant was very nice, the night or evening shift attendant Eric had a lousy attitude, it seemed we interupted a personal call while he was to be working. I did get my questions answered, but I would have liked a better " I am here to help you" attitude. Except for Eric, we had a great experience here.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank bbqkeith48
midwest
Reviewed 24 June 2012

It was ok. Clearly old, a bit run down. Slightly funky odors but nothing noxious, thin towels. Pretty clean (sheets great, sofa had one stains, carpet old, bath tub clean but needs regrouted. Water pressure fair at best. Mattress comfy. Pool Clean. Mexican restaurant attached surprisingly good. Ok for the price but we wouldn't stay again. Front desk charged us $10 for requested rollaway which was unstable; didn't bother to tell us room included pull out sofabed.

Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank crchkc
, Owner at Select Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this review, 26 June 2012
Dear Guest, We thank you for staying at SELECT INN, where you experienced some
inconveniences. We do take all comments seriously and appreciate all the feed back we can get.
Feedback/comments has been shared with our staff/management to improve our service and quality.

Thank you again for taking your valuable time to provide us feedback

PK
________________________________________
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I have young kids. We got the room close by pool access. So considerate. Clean and enough extra towels. Sink is so clean and I could wash my face in the sink. Breakfast is enough food. Staff is busy with refill things and kind. Very impressed compared with other quality inn what I normally stayed. Fresh air.. strongly recommended.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank kazeno72
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I enjoyed staying at Select Inn Murfreesboro several times. i did not have any problems.
Extra large rooms with Micro/fridge,iron/board coffee pot. My room had a flat TV. managemrnt is very active and good take care of the property.. Easy access from I 24..
La siesta mexican restt/ bar on hotel site.

Not fancy but clean rooms at affordable rate serve my needs.. Better than lot of cheap Hotels..
I recommend to anyone looking for hotel at good rates.

Room Tip: Rooms with window and some with sliding glass door.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Russell H
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I stay at the select inn murfreesboro twice a week every week. I am very satisfied with each and every visit. The management team is very kind and friendly.They make you feel at home and most welcomed every time.Also very helpful to all of my needs and concerns. I recommend the select inn murfreeboro to all of my friends,family and fellow truck drivers passing through murfreesboro. The facility is very nice and clean.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo