Select Inn Murfreesboro
Scottish Inn(Murfreesboro)
Ramada Murfreesboro(Murfreesboro)
  • Fitness centre
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2013

This hotel is disgusting. The smell of mildew and mold overwhelms you as soon as you walk into the hallway. Very seedy groups of people staying here. We do not feel safe at all. Will not leave anything in the room when we leave.
Bed is full of black hair upon arrival. Already have a headache after 30 minutes in the room.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank UTVolTraveler
OSD, Owner at Select Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Thank you for your comments on our hotel. All our comments are taken very seriously and we do strive to give the very best customer service that is possible. I apologize for some of the things that you encountered here at the property. We are in the process of going through a renovation and sometimes there is some confusion in things left undone. Please forgive this oversight. I WISHED THAT YOU HAD LET US KNOW ABOUT YOUR UNSATISFACTORY STAY PRIOR TO YOU LEAVING. I AM POSITIVE THAT WE COULD OF MADE YOUR STAY PERFECT. WE DO HAVE 100% GUARANTEE ON YOUR STAY. I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations at our property. Thank you. PK

Reviewed 23 January 2013

For my money this stay was at a little older but clean'' hotel, this room had plenty of room and a big step up from Knights Inn. I got plenty of rest as it was quiet here'' and loved the Mexican Restaurant that is attached to the building.

Room Tip: bottom floor has sliding door , step out and there is your car''
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
OSD, Owner at Select Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2013

Thank you for your response from your stay on January 23, 2013. Your input is very valuable to us to help us improve our property and to give outstanding service. I'm glad you felt that you received your money's worth. We would look forward to seeing you in the future. Again, thank you

Reviewed 31 December 2012

The first thing I noticed was that the hallway smelled funny. Not in the room, though. The A/C - heating in the room would not cooperate. It was either too hot or too cold. Couldn't get it anywhere between. The hot water in the shower was only lukewarm. The hair dryer also didn't work.
Oh and MY CAR WINDOW was broken into and things stolen from me while in the parking lot, right near the front desk! I realize this is not necessarily the hotels fault, but even if other things had been perfect, I would not feel safe there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
OSD, Owner at Select Inn Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2013

Thank you for your comments on our hotel. All our comments are taken very seriously and we do strive to give the very best customer service that is possible. I apologize for some of the things that you encountered here at the property. We are in the process of going through a renovation and sometimes there is some confusion in things left undone. Please forgive this oversight. I am very surprised about the incident in the parking lot. Since this is the first incident that ever has been reported to us. One of our number one priorities is customer security and safety. I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations at our property. Thank you. PK

Reviewed 23 December 2012

We just needed a cheap place that allows pets to stop for the night while on the road. This place was great! Only $50 for a huge room. You can tell the building is old but it was clean. The pillows were lumpy but other than that it was a good, clean, cheap place to stay right off the highway.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 2 October 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com