“Turn back time with modern amenities”
Review of Carriage Lane Inn

Carriage Lane Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Murfreesboro B&B and Inns
Los Angeles, California
“Turn back time with modern amenities”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed at this lovely b&b instead of one of the motels in the area. It was a great decision! My son, who is 6, and I stayed in the "VIP" suite and it was great. Four rooms including kitchen, bath, living and bedroom. I will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: The VIP suite was excellent!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Akron
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Carriage Lane was perfect for a family reunion with 23 people. We rented both the cottage and the main house. Both homes were very clean and had everything we needed. We loved the outdoor space with the porches and the lighting above the driveway. Victoria and her mother were very kind to make sure we had everything to make our stay comfortable. I loved walking around Murfreesboro and down the street to the Maney mansion. Everything was perfect.

Room Tip: All the rooms were great. Some had bigger bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs, so you need to look at the b...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I grew up in Murfreesboro, and was looking for a beautiful venue for my wedding in June of this year. My mom and I looked at many different places, and I was not happy with them for one reason or another, such as the convention rooms at hotels they were just to stuffy for who my husband and I are. Carriage Lane Inn was my mom and I's last place on the list. As soon as we drove up I was in love it is situated in a quiet location and as we looked around on our own and peeked into the windows and saw the outside area I fell in love and had to get married here. We got in touch and began the process of planning everything. The prices were so amazing and Victoria was so professional, kind, and laid back. A great combination for me. The main house is so beautiful and takes you back in time with the beautiful wood floors and layout of the house. I took my husband and mother-in-law to look at it and the both agreed it had such a southern charm that it fit us perfectly. Victoria was such a great help the two weeks ahead of the wedding, and the day of the wedding I could not have done it without her and Sammi. They made the whole day go so smooth and I had no anxiety with anything that day. They helped add my personal touches I wanted such as putting all of our pictures up and decorating the tables and outside with items I had gotten together to decorate with. The reception went off without a problem and the food was delicious!! I loved everything about the Carriage Lane Inn, I would highly recommend it to any bride or couple who is looking for a southern romantic venue.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
County Mayo, Ireland
Reviewed 9 July 2014

we booked the main inn for a week,13 in total,our first ever visit to tenessee.beautiful house,everything we needed down to the barbecue.location was lovely and peaceful.the house itself was charming and spacious.a home away from home.highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Littleton, Colorado
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We were 12 adult family members coming from OH, MI, TX, and CO. This TN location was very central for such a geographically diverse group. The lovely five bedroom house was just big enough for us, with my thanks to the sisters/spouse who all shared the room with a double and two twin beds. The rest of the house was quite comfortable and had plenty of space and seating. When we asked for help to seat 12 at the formal dining room table, our host quickly brought in a card table and moved furniture to get it to fit. We had a little problem with ants in the kitchen, but again our hosts quickly responded with bug spray. The little buggers persisted, but we managed the issue. The reservation process was accurate and any requests I made before our visit were promptly addressed. Very friendly service and professionally managed by Victoria, her husband and mother. This was a wonderful home to gather our family from across America. A party in a hotel would not have had the charm and closeness we enjoyed over this weekend in Murfreesboro.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Brooksville, Florida
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed in the VIP Suite, and thoroughly enjoyed the accommodations, as well as the service. Victoria was very attentive to be certain I had everything I needed. The rooms were spacious, clean and absolutely charming! I'd highly recommend the Carriage Lane Inn to anyone looking for a convenient location and a real glimpse at yesteryear... I hope to go back soon.

Dawn B.J.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Saline, Michigan
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We stayed in the upstairs of the yellow house; it was the perfect set up for a family! 3 large bedrooms, each with their own bathroom and a small common area with kitchenette. A grand porch complete with a large porch swing was the perfect place to drink your morning coffee and chat. The Inn is located on a quiet street and is in walking distance to restaurants and a nice park with a playground. The owners were very gracious and accommodating; clean, tastefully decorated rooms and well kept grounds added to the relaxing atmosphere. Would definitely recommend!

Room Tip: If you have trouble with stairs, ask for a room on the main floor.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family