We always stay in Murfreesboro, TN coming home from Florida. We love the hot tub in the room after a long drive. The room is ALWAYS clean and workers are friendly. The area is VERY busy but we don't mind because it is worth it. I love seeing all the cute animals that stay there. There are also a lot of places to eat in the area too. We like to grab White Castles and have Mc Donalds in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Non-Smoking Red Roof Inn Murfreesboro, Tennessee is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. This hotel is close to Stones River National Battlefield and Cannonsburgh Village. This hotel is also close to I-24 and US-231. Red Roof Inn Murfreesboro features free continental breakfast, a seasonal outdoor unheated pool (open April-August weather permitting), interior corridors, and a fitness center on-site. All rooms are Non-Smoking, and include a Flat Screen TV. Select rooms offer microwave/micro fridge units (a nominal fee may apply; please inquire). Experience our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee & tea. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Red Roof Inn, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Red Roof Inn