“Staff was great. We had a problem with the key working the...”

Super 8 Murfreesboro
Ranked #11 of 36 Hotels in Murfreesboro

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Millington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

I love the fact that it was located around all the restaurants, it was close to MTSU, the only thing I did not like was the fact that there was gnats flying around the room and that moldy smell to the room. Other than that the I loved the decorations and how the room looked.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

8super, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Murfreesboro, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
Thank you for reviewing our property, It has always been ,and always will be our goal to make each and every one of our valued guest have a super stay at our property. I am very sorry for
the inconvience that you may have had during your last stay. We always look forward to your next visit with us.

Pam Starnes
Front Office Manager
Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

After breaking down at dusk I booked a room over the phone while waiting for the tow truck. Unknown to me I was booking through a third agent. Although I requested a non smoking room the third agent booked a smoking room knowing there were no non smoking available. Clearly they just wanted the commission from the booking and didn't care about my request. When I arrived David in reception at Super 8 showed me the booking request sent through and pre-paid. He was so sympathetic to our situation. David upgraded us to a suite for the same price which was lovely as the mix up had nothing to do with Super 8. The next morning we also had great dealings with the assistant manager Pam who allowed us to check out an hour late as our car was still not fixed. This hotel has recently been refurbished and is incredibly clean. There are plenty of options for dinner around and the breakfast available in reception was fresh and plentiful. This Super 8 really is super. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
8super, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Murfreesboro, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our property, it was our pleasure to provide you with the
wonderful service that you deserve while traveling. I hope you had a safe return trip home, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Pam, Starnes