“the room was good except the beds were hard as concrete. Me...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Murfreesboro

Super 8 Murfreesboro
Ranked #9 of 36 Hotels in Murfreesboro

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Winston Salem
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

I was in town for two days visiting a friend. I had previously stayed at another hotel in town but wanted to try a different place and picked Super 8 based on the tripadvisor reviews. The gentleman at the front desk was very pleasant, checked me in quickly, and I was off to the room. The room was very clean and I was pleased with all the amenties. I had a room on the street side of the building so it may have been a little quieter than those on the parking lot side. It was filled to capacity on Saturday night but I was still able to find a parking place even though I came back late at night. I would certainly stay here again, it was a great value.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Vanessa S
8super, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Murfreesboro, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of our property, it was a pleasure to provide
you with the best stay possible, we know you had a choice, and you chose us, and we hope to
provide you with the same great service in the future.

Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

The staff was great...especially Pam. Had local information at the ready. Very prompt in changing out a broken clock. Room was very much above expectations....extra clean and comfortable!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to review our property, it was my pleasure to
give you the service that you so much deserve on your travels, you are very important to us and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Palmyra, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Stayed here 2 nights. Front desk staff was friendly. I was upgraded to a suite on ground floor because the booking agency made a mistake and put me in a smoking room. The front desk staff asked if I wanted smoking and when told I wanted non-smoking they changed it immediately so that I could have a non-smoking room. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The room was clean. Heat and AC worked great. Some noise from the road and from room next door but not too bad. Definitely worth what I paid for the room and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Had a room on back of hotel next to the road which was a little noisy.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
8super, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Murfreesboro, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking time to review our property, we take pride in giving the best service possible to our valued guest, it's so nice to know that the service provided to you
was noticed. Thanks again for your visit and we look forward to your next visit.