The price was right for our pass thru TN between IL and FL, this is located right off of I-24....however sometimes you get what you pay for. This seems to be an older building in ok condition. Overall the hotel seemed clean. The TV was a LCD-type but the connection is 100% standard def. All channels were fuzzy. The room does have a microwave and a very small fridge. Our curtain was ripped but everything else seemed fine. The hotel is right next to the Go USA Fun Park and across the street from a Wal-Mart. We ate at the Cracker Barrel across the street for dinner and the Waffle House for breakfast which is right down the street. It was ok for one night but if ever in town again I'd look for another place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book a spacious room or suite at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Murfreesboro, TN to ensure you have all of the comforts of home, from free high-speed Internet access to the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet. Business guests can work efficiently with a 24-hour business center and on-site meeting space, while all guests can enjoy the fitness center and Read It & Return Lending LibrarySM. Grab a complimentary chocolate chip cookie from the lobby before exploring this hotel's location near MTSU's Murphy Center and Main Street in Murfreesboro, TN. Stones River National Battlefield, Discovery Center at Murfree Spring and various shopping options are also situated nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Murfreesboro
- Country Inn & Suites Murfreesboro Hotel Murfreesboro
- Country Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Country Inn