“Loved it”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Loved it”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere, singing staff and food. Our waitress was great and quick with service. Very pleased, we will be back.

1 Thank Angie S

Kings Mountain
“Yum! Great pasta sauce”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I had the Classic Ilalian Bake It was not what I thought a baked dish would be, but it was delicious. The "rustic tomato sauce" was the best I've had in a long time. My husband had one of the new flat bread pizzas they are trying out. While he thought it was good, I didn't like it that much. Our daughter had the kids pepperoni pizza and enjoyed it. It was large for a kids pizza. Our server, Lisa, did a great job.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank hadassahgk
Atlanta
“Dinner on the way back from St. Louis”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Most of the Romano's around Atlanta are gone with Carraba's filling the void. Having eaten at Romano's in the past I jumped at the chance to dine there again.

My wife had Angel Hair pasta with shrimp and I had the fettuccine with chicken. Both portions were large and well prepared. I felt the chicken was rather skimpy.

Since it was our 46th wedding anniversary, which I had mentioned to the hostess, I was considering desert but none was offered so I don't even know if the serve desert.

All in all an average dinner experience.

Would I eat at Romano's again - probably but I would not likely go out of my way to do so.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bulldawg
Bradford, Tennessee
“Family outing”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Good service and good food. Will eat here again. Kids love that they can color or write on the table cloth.

Visited February 2014
“It was just ok”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food and service are top notch. My biggest gripe was the restrooms. They really stunk! There was only a few people there so my daughter gladly talked to the manager about it. So I would say it's probably taken care of by now. I personally would like to see more dressing choices for the salads. Not everybody wants vinaigrette or oil on their lettuce! If they had had more salad dressing options it would have gotten 5 stars.

• Visited May 2014