“Great service but average food”
Review of Taco Garage

Taco Garage
Ranked #105 of 463 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was average and pretty pricey and didn’t live up to the hype I had heard. The service was outstanding, though.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came with the family and loved it. Love building what you want, however you want. Cousins from California who are taco snobs said they were delicious.

The picked red onions I can eat all day.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The menu, food and atmosphere we’re great! However pretty much everything you put on your Taco costs you. Therefore the tacos got pretty pricey. Probably for this reason alone we would not return. Quality of the food was good though, just a pretty stiff price for a few average Tacos.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We went somewhat late in the evening, but the food was still fresh. The chicken tacos are wonderful. Staff seem friendly and are wanting to make sure he experience is good. We will be back.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first time.... The ordering was a bit confusing but a employee came from behind the counter and showed me what to do. I ordered enchiladas with rice and beans..... My wait time was less than 5 minutes. The food was hot and fresh. The rice had roasted corn. The beans had such a good flavor.the enchiladas were just right. I had one beef and one chicken. The place is very plain and very clean... ESPECIALLY THE RESTROOMS!....I WILL BE BACK!