“We were impressed!”

Ramada Murfreesboro
Ranked #17 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Murfreesboro
Reviewed 16 June 2014

stay was most disappointing. Musty smell in room. coffee maker in room broken. took it to clerk who did nothing but say there was coffee available in lobby which was cold and stale. told our stay would count on wyndham account, which we did not receive credit. On top of all, breakfast was terrible.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ramada1855, Front Desk Clerk at Ramada Murfreesboro, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your business and are thrilled to know that you were satisfied with your stay.We are in the processing of getting new locks for the out side doors. We hope to see you again here at the Ramada if you pass through Murfreesboro, Tn in the future.

Bob Purshottam
Owner/GM
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We were in the Nashville area during the week of the CMA festival and decided to stay here since it was near Nashville and under $70 a night. We did notice a faint odor in both our room and the hallways when we first arrived. The odor in our room did get better as the week went on. Not sure if it was due to the high humidity or low usage of the room prior to our stay.

Pros for the hotel were its cost / value, pool, and staff. Laundry facilities cost $1.00 / wash and $1.00 / dry and machines worked well.

I would give breakfast a C+ since they did try to offer lower carb foods such as scrambled eggs and a sausage like meat. My wife commented that she enjoyed the coffee. Fruit was offered but it looked old and not so great. Cereal was good. (Raisin Bran and Fruit Loops?)

Cons were the upkeep of the rooms. Staff admitted they had labor issues and we noticed that our room had at least two issues. I on;ly reported one and it was resolved about 24 hours later.

Our room was clean enough, but not perfect. Road noise was minimum and we did not hear much train noise from the tracks that run behind the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms by the lobby on the first floor are away from the train noise others comment on.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
McMinnville, Tennessee
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at Ramada Murfreesboro (Room 140). Although we had some glitches with our room keys the issue was well handled. I would like to suggest a few minor improvements. I'd like to suggest that a place to hang dress clothing (dresses, suits, etc.) be installed. More importantly, I would also like to suggest that a safety rail be installed on or near the Jacuzzi tub. As I am an arthritis sufferer, I find a Jacuzzi tub to be beneficial. However I was very apprehensive entering and exiting this tub during my stay. I also noticed that the floor had not been vacuumed before my husband and I checked in nor was it vacuumed during our stay. Overall, it was quite a pleasant stay.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple