“Very fresh and tasty” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #45 of 424 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Listed in Urban Spoon.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Very fresh and tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2013

From the main dishes, to the sushi, to the soup and spring rolls, it is all very good here. The food is cooked fresh and the sushi chef here clearly is well schooled and knows his craft. Excellent dishes at a good value and the service is always good. This is one of my favorites in town.

• Visited January 2013

Pleasant Shade, TN
“Amazing food and Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2012

I don't eat out regularly and when I do, I drive almost 2 hours to eat at this restaurant. The atmosphere is perfect whether you are looking for causal dining or impressing a date. The soups and sushis are my favorite. I love the custom made fresh foods used at Lemongrass. They are very helpful in finding something everyone can enjoy. I even took my step-daugther who thinks she hates any food thats weird (aka not mac n cheese or something else from a box.) While we ate the wonderful sushi, they made her up a noodle dish that she absolutely loved. Barely second to the great food, is the artistic, creative, and very friendly sushi chef. I will return to Lemongrass as often as I can!!!

• Visited July 2012
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“great thai and sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

We like to go here because you can get great thai food as well as sushi. Order the pad thai but be warned-if you get medium spice or more its very hot!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Angie R
Shelbyville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2012

We LOVE this place. The sushi is always fresh!! The sushi chef will make any roll you ask and he makes the best "chef's choice" rolls. We like trying different foods from the menu and have found everything taste great. The different flavors of curry are always a great choice, with my favorite being the mango curry. The owners, friendly staff, and excellent food make this a weekly stop for us. I cannot say enough great things about this wonderful place!!!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Donna S
“Fresh, mouthwatering Thai & Vietnamese food that will keep you coming back time after time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2011

On a recent date with my husband, I was craving some Pho soup, so my husband & I stopped in to Lemongrass. Wow! We first ordered the "Fresh Rolls." The were fresh! Crisp veggies & prawns inside, soft rice paper wrapped bites of YUM. Served with the addictive peanut dip. The chicken Pho was the best I have ever had. My husband ordered the Lemongrass Chicken. It, too, was filled with fresh herbs and cooked to perfection. Service was friendly, attentive, yet not over-bearing. The rice was served in the sweet shape of a panda! Prices were reasonable & fair. Since that first visit, we have been back often and have never been disappointed. Another MUST TRY is their Coconut soup. My daughter had the Lemongrass fried rice ....oh boy it was a huge portion and delicious. The owners are from Thailand. They know what they are doing. They grow as many fresh items as possible and are very accommodating to adjust the heat of the food or most any request. They also have sushi which looks great too. The restaurant is tucked away in a little shopping center. It is very clean. They have a sushi bar, tables or booths for more private dining. Even writing this review makes me want to go back again!

3 Thank Mary L