“Unexpected find”
Review of Lemongrass

Lemongrass
Ranked #56 of 455 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Listed in Urban Spoon.
Description: Listed in Urban Spoon.
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Had to stop for lunch on the way to Nashville - what a nice surprise to find such delicious food in Mufreesboro. Looked like the Lemongrass is well patronized by locals, with good reason. Lots of vegetarian options, pleasant (although not completely knowledgeable on all menu items) staff. Spice is good - a bit stronger than I am used to. I ordered a 4 (I usually go 4 or 5) and a 3 may have sufficed.

1  Thank RandiFayeC

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I absolutely love this place! Everything here is good. I always get the Thai tea, and fried rice or some sort of sushi, normally the chicken teriyaki box at lunch. The family that runs the restaurant is very nice as well. This place has authentic Thai and Japanese food. This is by far my favorite restaurant in middle TN.

4  Thank Hillary C
Reviewed 2 July 2013

You will get not only the best but the Freshest sushi/food around here. Urk is an amazing sushi chef and he can always give you wonderful suggestions for not only great sushi but Thai items as well. You will not go wrong with this place! Ask for the Redneck Roll, my own creation, or just make up your own specialty roll.

1  Thank SimpleTraveling
Reviewed 15 April 2013

This little gem is located in a strip center off of Barfield-Cresent Rd aka, Veterans Parkway. This restaurant features Thai food, sushi, and a small bar. We read the reviews, went in on a Sunday night and hoped for the best. While place maybe not be huge inside, we were very impressed with quality of the food and service. I wonder how many locals don't know about this place? I think this place has the best sushi in Murfreesboro.

2  Thank James J
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Friendly staff, well run clean restaurant with great food, my husband and son always order sushi which is made in front of you, they have a great sushi bar you can sit by. Has a family we find a quiet booth though and love their curries, the food is plentiful and inexpensive, one of my favourite restaurants in Murfreesboro.