“BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Very good BBQ plates and good service. If you continue to tell me how many characters I have write I will quit reviewing.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We eat at this Jim 'n Nicks once a week. Much of the wait staff recognizes us, which is always nice. The food is good. The ribs are excellent. I miss the apples that are no longer on the menu. The pie is to die for.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We decided to have lunch while we waited for our to-go order. The prime rib sandwich on sourdough is amazing. The salads are ask great and who can beat those cheese biscuits. We were hosting a family BBQ and decided to purchase the beef brisket and cole slaw to add to our picnic. Needless to say the brisket was a big hit and I did not have to cook. This was a win / win situation!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Barbecue was pretty good, and the help was better than average. Very helpful service that stood out above the food. It was an average experience and nothing that will stand out in my travels.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Close to hotel so I ordered carryout & was told food would be ready in 10-15 minutes. Fast, but then again it's chain restaurant BBQ. Ordered turkey dinner (received pulled pork), baked beans, mac & cheese, mashed potatoes and chicken quesadilla (received turkey) & it was $30! I'll stick with non-chain BBQ from now on.