“Super Mexican food with a Super Server”
Review of Camino Real

Camino Real
Ranked #71 of 441 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Drop by Camino Real on Church Street in Murfreesboro and ask for Gabriel to be your server. He is friendly, professional, efficient, and knowledgeable. The food at Camino is fabulous. The selection is massive. The adult beverages are wonderful. And the prices are fantastic.
So if you are looking for a great place to eat, stop by Camino and let Gabriel be your server. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Since I work nearby, my team and I will usually eat there about once a week. Even during the rush hour, never really had to wait for seating.
The food is well-priced and really good.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Like Mexican? Then you'll love Camino Real. Judging by the lines to get in it has to be the most popular restaurant on Church Street. We love it and go there with the family whenever we visit Murfreesboro. The grandkids first choice of restaurants is always Camino. Good food, fast and friendly servers. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

We live in the subdivision beside it. I hop on the golf cart and go here all of the time. The food comes out fast, and is always good. I am a sucker for the nacho fajitas. My daughter could make a meal off the cheese dip alone.

Reviewed 19 August 2012

I work near this restaurant, and we love it.

They do a great job of getting us in and out on our lunch breaks. The sangria is excellent. The entrees and sides I've had were always great. I love the shrimp and chorizo nachos, chicken chimichanga, or allambres.