“Love the Queso”

Cuisines: Mexican
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Love the Queso”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

When ever my family over my first choice is always camino we actually made friends with a waiter it is a fun place. GO TO CAMINO REAL!!!!!!!! p.s. get the QUESO!!!!

Visited June 2014

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Super Mexican food with a Super Server”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Drop by Camino Real on Church Street in Murfreesboro and ask for Gabriel to be your server. He is friendly, professional, efficient, and knowledgeable. The food at Camino is fabulous. The selection is massive. The adult beverages are wonderful. And the prices are fantastic.
So if you are looking for a great place to eat, stop by Camino and let Gabriel be your server. You will be pleasantly surprised.

• Visited May 2014
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Good Food”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Since I work nearby, my team and I will usually eat there about once a week. Even during the rush hour, never really had to wait for seating.
The food is well-priced and really good.

• Visited March 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Love This Place!!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Like Mexican? Then you'll love Camino Real. Judging by the lines to get in it has to be the most popular restaurant on Church Street. We love it and go there with the family whenever we visit Murfreesboro. The grandkids first choice of restaurants is always Camino. Good food, fast and friendly servers. Highly recommended.

Visited November 2013
“Love it”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

We live in the subdivision beside it. I hop on the golf cart and go here all of the time. The food comes out fast, and is always good. I am a sucker for the nacho fajitas. My daughter could make a meal off the cheese dip alone.

Visited July 2013