“Breakfast”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

Stop in for the first time for breakfast , had the strawberry waffles and eggs Benedict both very good but I would say the egg Benedict did need a little bit more spice, the cho croissant was right on. I will stop again when traveling the way again.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I've been here many times over the past several years and have never been disappointed. Servers are well trained and helpful. The turkey ciabatta sandwitch is excellent and there tomato bisque, altho a little spicy wonderful.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Table service was very attentive without hovering. Breakfast was fresh and hot from the kitchen. We will return and would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I remember the very first time that we decided to try Mimi's. We thought it was going to be some kind of cafeteria. Boy, were we mistaken!!! Mimi's is a lovely dining experience at any time of the day. The atmosphere is upscale in a most casual way. It is quite obvious that management has paid attention to detail and wants you to feel at home and comfortable. The service is always top notch and the food is exceptional. I have eaten at Mimi's quite often and tried several different menu items. I have yet to find one that dissapoints. Breakfast is my favorite meal at Mimi's. The stuffed french toast with the berry topping is definitly one you want to try. I think you have to order the berries as an add on now, but it's worth it. Whatever you do, don't leave without trying one of thier muffins. If you're too full, then take some home with you. So Good!!

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

This was a good restaurant. The service was excellent and the food was good. We would probably eat there again.