“Our Favorite Italian”

Ranked #85 of 430 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Italian
“Our Favorite Italian”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We eat here about once a week, and my picky husband says that he could eat here everyday! Their pizza is delicious! I love their chicken salad sandwich or their grilled chicken salad. Their pesto is amazing and my husband loves the chili spaghetti. Try it out! You won't be disappointed!

2 Thank Diane B

“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Wife and I have driven past sauce for 3 years now. Tonight we stopped by and it was a pleasant surprise. Set specials every night, Thursday night was lasagna and it was great! Also had a Caesar salad. I can't say single negative thing. fairly casual, stop by anytime.

Great service as well.

“Authentic pizza!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Don't waste your time with the other dishes, 'cos they're not good. But the pizza is very delicious. I think they make their dough on the premises - at least it tastes like it.
I don't like the smell in there, though. It's always like they use a scented cleaner, and it doesn't mix well with the Italian scents you should smell when you go in.
I wish they delivered!!!

Visited September 2013
“Not worth it”
Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

The hubs and I tried this restaurant once. We won't be returning. The food was edible but not great. Honestly it tasted similar to frozen pastas you buy at the grocery. Save yourself the trip.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank berg510
Nashville
“Excellent Sauce”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

This is Murfreesboro's best kept secret and we need to get the word out. Excellent Menu and Amazing Flavors. Their Alfredo sauce is out of this world. Try them - You Will Not Be Disappointed!

• Visited October 2012