“Breakfast for Dinner”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #72 of 442 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Description: Located next to Stones River Mall.
Description: Located next to Stones River Mall.
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I really should say breakfast AND dinner - - - in the same place. I woke up and was hungry on a trip for work and IHOP was next door to the hotel. I walked over, sat down and ordered chicken strips and fries for breakfast. This was awesome. As a person who loves chicken strips and fries, I appreciate a place that can deliver them morning, noon and night! Delicious way to start a day.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

While we were on vac. we stopped in Murfreesboro tn. and took our granddaughter there for breakfast. Everyhting was fine and the food was cooked the way wecasked . It was a good place for breakfast and the prices are reasonable

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Cooking or dining out is very dificult for our three generations of family. We include vegetarians, weight watchers, Southern fried foods enthusiasts, healthy choice eaters, and finicky children. We have found IHOP to be consistently good, offering choices for each family member. Believe me their are few restaurants that provide this! In addition it is always clean, friendly, and conveniently located. My only negative comment is you may have to wait on weekend mornings because it is so popular..

Reviewed 15 August 2012

We went to IHOP instead of using the continental breakfast offered by our hotel. The servers were great and had a smile and a good morning for us. Made us feel very welcome.