“Good All Around”

Description: 615-890-4187
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Good All Around”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

They have the best croutons! My husband always approves of his steaks. They have excellent spinach dip. Service is very efficient.

• Visited April 2013

Springdale, Utah
“good food and service”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Stopped for lunch and had a good steak and salad. Staff was courteous and fast. Food was reasonably priced and conveniently located in front of my hotel so i did not have far to go.

Visited January 2013
“Very pleased”
Reviewed 6 March 2013 via mobile

We were at the Embassy and the restaurants was close by. We got the steak and shrimp and both were excellent. The bread and salad were also good. But the bananas Foster sundae? Scrumptious!!

“Nice busy, restaurant with expensive but tasty food.”
Reviewed 21 January 2013 via mobile

It was Saturday night in the 'M'Boro. The place was packed, parking was a challenge with at least a 30 minute wait for a table. The device was great at first but after getting food the waitress was not as attentive. The food was top notch which was great due to the price that went with it. Desserts were excellent! I would recommend visiting just for the desserts one day.

Huntsville, Alabama
“Must have been a bad night for them”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I did not complain while we were there as I felt like it was probably just a bad night for them and maybe me too. I am not a big Longhorn fan on a good night. I did not enjoy the potato soup which you have to pay extra for to get as a side. The salad was iceburg lettuce with a couple of tomatoes and some grocery store croutons. The steak was nondiscript. We were seated near the airvent. Of course I could of asked to be moved...just didn't. I would try another restaurant in the area if I go to Murphressboro again. It was a little late and this was next to Embassy Suites.

Visited December 2012