“Best Bakery in Rutherford County”

Julia's Homestyle Bakery
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“Best Bakery in Rutherford County”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

I always get my deserts from this place, except for cheesecakes (I'm not a fan of the cheesecakes). But I do like everything else I've tried. The cakes are moist and has the best icing! The cookies are yummy! I have yet to try the donuts or eclairs.

Visited May 2013

Trenton, Kentucky
“Not so great”
Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

I purchased a piece of German Chocolate Cake. Although the cake itself was moist the chocolate icing was not good. I have had better frosting from a can. Secondly, the best part of the cake should be the coconut frosting. But the top had just a tiny amount and it could have used another layer in the middle.

• Visited May 2013
“Wonderful Goodies!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Julia's has never failed to disappoint! Their cream puffs are amazing and my husband loves their cherry turnovers. They created our gender reveal cake for our baby and my friends and family were amazed at how good the cake was. I love stopping in for a sweet treat.

• Visited March 2013
“Yum!”
Reviewed 21 February 2013 via mobile

Best butter cookies ever! I also love the cannolis! My hubby and I always stop when we go to Murfreesboro

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Fudge Pie”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

You have not lived until you have tried Julias fudge pie. The mini pies are perfect for a sweet treat. I always stop by and grab some shortbread cookies for events and parties, always a huge hit.

• Visited January 2013