“love this place”

Cuisines: American
Hartford, Connecticut
“love this place”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Great bakery. I haven't been back in a bit but I was never dissatisfied with my purchases. Staff is friendly and always perky very helpful. Such beautiful cakes and pastries. So many items to choose from although my personal favorite are the mini pies.

• Visited March 2013

Crossville, Tennessee
“PRETTY, But Does Not Hit My Sweet Spot....”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I love going in to Julia's and spendng time LOOKING at the cakes, and treats, and things. I have tried a variety of different sweets, as I am a sweet and carb junkie. However, I have found that this place is one of the growing trend of places that seems to put the look of their foods way above their taste. If you want some pretty treats on your table, go to Julia's (kind of like getting wax food to put in a bowl or something). HOWEVER, I have been disappointed again and again by the donuts, pastries, muffins, bars, and cakes. The only thing recently that my friend loved was a chocolate chip cookie. But I can cook a chocolate chip cookie that is hot and better from a big tub of dough. I give up!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank TNDisneynut
Murfreesboro
“Sugar Rush”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Best place to go if you want a small treat like a cookie ( that is if you can decide which one) or a piece of fudge pie. The fudge pie is to die for . Warning: you can not eat a whole piece .

Visited January 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“Best Bakery in Rutherford County”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

I always get my deserts from this place, except for cheesecakes (I'm not a fan of the cheesecakes). But I do like everything else I've tried. The cakes are moist and has the best icing! The cookies are yummy! I have yet to try the donuts or eclairs.

Visited May 2013
Trenton, Kentucky
“Not so great”
Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

I purchased a piece of German Chocolate Cake. Although the cake itself was moist the chocolate icing was not good. I have had better frosting from a can. Secondly, the best part of the cake should be the coconut frosting. But the top had just a tiny amount and it could have used another layer in the middle.

• Visited May 2013