“Gluten Free”

Julia's Homestyle Bakery
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Julia's Bakery has a great gluten free selection! Including cupcakes, brownies & cookies!! My personal favorite it either the strawberry cupcake or brownie with nuts. Delish!!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

The workers are sweet as pie and very friendly. The place is clean and all the desserts looked beautiful. We ordered a red velvet cupcake and some Oreo pie concoction. Both were very bland testing, but the workers were sweet as pie.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Love seeing stand alone bakery's popping back up! For my birthday I asked my hubby for a german chocolate cake from Julias. Sadly when he got there they were out. They said it was the oddest thing but they had never sold so many german chocolate cakes on any given day. Anyways what they did do was to make a mini german chocolate cake for me. It was awesome! a little bigger than a cupcake. Then got a regular chocolate birthday cake. Love the freshness and the extra care!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Always great desserts, I especially like the donuts and cupcakes. Truly worth a visit if your in the Murfressboro/MTSU area.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Great bakery. I haven't been back in a bit but I was never dissatisfied with my purchases. Staff is friendly and always perky very helpful. Such beautiful cakes and pastries. So many items to choose from although my personal favorite are the mini pies.