“The Thai food here is AMAZING!”

Thai Pattaya Restaurant
Ranked #172 of 434 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My husband and I had been here a couple of times before and both times the food was great, but it had been awhile since we had been back because we don't live in the area. I was looking for a place to celebrate my birthday dinner and found out my parents liked Thai food too, so I chose Thai Pattaya. It was even better than the previous visits. We had the Crab Rangoon (BEST we'd ever had), fabulous chicken Tom Kha soup, the spring rolls and fried eggplant for appetizers. So good! I had chicken Pad Thai, my husband had the Thai Fried Rice, my parents had Sweet & Sour shrimp and a Curry dish with scallops. My parents aren't always easy to impress with restaurants, but just like my husband and I, they loved it ALL!! I am SO looking forward to the day when we go back!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

One of the best finds in Murfreesboro. Small but friendly staff. Fresh ingredients. Great Price for the portions without even factoring how good it is. Some of my usual meals are Pad Kra Prao, Spicy Mango Basil Chicken Stir Fry, Red Curry and Sassy (pineapple) Curry.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

There were six of us that went and we enjoyed the service and meal. First time for all of us the eat Thai food. The food had so much flavor to it. We tried different dishes so we had a varity of food and they were all very good. We will be going back.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

OK, this is a hard place to find, and even harder to get to, depending upon which side of the road you're on.
But, so worth it.
I had a late-night order of green tea and sticky rice/mango.
What a way to end the day. Totally awesome.
Want to go back for lunch soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

If you like Thai, or even think you might like Thai, don't miss this! Best in Middle Tennessee, and I've tried em all! Sticky rice, green papaya salad...as good as it can get without the cost of an airline ticket to Bangkok, and likely won't find anything better there, either! A warning - I've never found a place that could make my food too hot, except for this place. 5 (of 10) is as high as I can go...FIRE...but what a way to go!