“Small place, BIG flavor!”

Thai Pattaya Restaurant
Ranked #99 of 455 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We've recently moved to the area, and have been trying out a lot of restaurants. We've had trouble finding a really good Thai place, but now, the search is over! We went to Thai Pattaya last night, and the food was fantastic! My husband got the Pad Kra Prao, while I had Pad Thai, and we both got the Coconut Soup. We've eaten Thai food in many cities across the country, and this was definitely one of the best! The place is very small, only a dozen tables or so, and it's in a small strip mall. Not the kind of place I'd expect to find such good food, service and prices. The portion sizes were about twice what we'd normally find, too! We'll be stopping here regularly!

2  Thank Vickie L

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Oooohhhh so good. Murfreesboro native that moved away came back for a visit and ate here for lunch. Prices reasonable, food plentiful and I left wanting to take a nap. Small place but definitely should give it a whirl.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

My husband and I had been here a couple of times before and both times the food was great, but it had been awhile since we had been back because we don't live in the area. I was looking for a place to celebrate my birthday dinner and found out my parents liked Thai food too, so I chose Thai Pattaya. It was even better than the previous visits. We had the Crab Rangoon (BEST we'd ever had), fabulous chicken Tom Kha soup, the spring rolls and fried eggplant for appetizers. So good! I had chicken Pad Thai, my husband had the Thai Fried Rice, my parents had Sweet & Sour shrimp and a Curry dish with scallops. My parents aren't always easy to impress with restaurants, but just like my husband and I, they loved it ALL!! I am SO looking forward to the day when we go back!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

One of the best finds in Murfreesboro. Small but friendly staff. Fresh ingredients. Great Price for the portions without even factoring how good it is. Some of my usual meals are Pad Kra Prao, Spicy Mango Basil Chicken Stir Fry, Red Curry and Sassy (pineapple) Curry.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

There were six of us that went and we enjoyed the service and meal. First time for all of us the eat Thai food. The food had so much flavor to it. We tried different dishes so we had a varity of food and they were all very good. We will be going back.