“Good mixed drinks”

Cheddar's
Ranked #14 of 436 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 August 2013

The mixed drinks here are really good! Also, the broccoli and cheese casserole was great! It's cheaply priced but always very busy!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Took my wife for a afternoon lunch around two and everything was great. There will always be a line around the hot hours here (11-1am and 5:30-8:00pm) because this place is amazing. I have been to many Cheddar's and I have never been disappointed. This was my first time at this location and it was one of the best. The service and food was great. For the amount of food you get and with the low prices you just can't beat it. Where else can you get a steak and chicken or shrimp and steak combo with two sides for only $12.50? Great prices, nice staff and good food, go on in you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Scoots3
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Nothing spectacular about this restaurant, seems to be disorganized, and the food was either bland (steak) or way too salty (shepherds pie).

Reviewed 1 June 2013

My wife's food was good but mine was very bland and tasteless. She got the monte cristo sandwich and i got chicken fried steak. (Worst one i have ever had). Our watress was really bad never refilled our drinks or even checked on us. She did not know the minu well when we ask questions all she said was i dont know, never said let me go find out for you. I know there new and there is always those training bugs to work out. But i think they hired a very raw crew. Think we will wait a bit to try them again. If no change then we wont be back again after that.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Always a good value. Good food. I especially like their burgers. The service is friendly and I have never had to wait long. Management is attentive to what is going on. The food is not gourmet, but good for the price. Kid friendly.

1  Thank TNroadwarrior54321