“Wish there were more Cheddar's!!”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #13 of 441 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The landscaping was beautiful as we walked up. We were seated very quickly despite the restaurant and parking lot seeming full. Our waitress was fantastic, very attentive to us and our baby. The place was clean and modern. The food came very quickly and was delicious and the value was unmatchable to other similar restaurants. We ate at another Cheddar's on the same trip. We were not disappointed at all. Great experience!!

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Very good. I have been here a couple of times. I love the house salad. The staff was very friendly and the decor was very nice.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Service was awful. We were in the restaurant over 2 hours because it took forever for our waitress to take our order to bring out the food. The food is bland and overrated you got a good portion but it's not tasteful at all.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This is my third Cheddars and I must say I like the chain. Portions were large, food was hot, and the croissant was light, airy and hot just like it should be. My wife and I had the soup and four vegetables and it was quite filling and very reasonably priced. Would for sure go back again.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent!!!! First, our server James was amazing! Food was delicious!! Queso w/beef is a must have. Hubby raved about the grilled lemon pepper catfish. Get the croissants- you won't be disappointed. 9 people ate for about $113. Great prices, lovely restaurant.