“Very Expensive... but very good”
Review of Fuji Japanese Steakhouse - CLOSED

Fuji Japanese Steakhouse
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Very Expensive... but very good”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Great sushi, great habachi grill. You will spend a lot of money, but it is very good. It is hidden in a strip mall, but if you can find it... it is worth it!

Visited February 2013

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“Decent sushi”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Sushi here is decent and hibachi food is good but it is way too over priced. The saki selection is limited and expensive as well.

Visited April 2012
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Large Portion Sizes”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

My husband and I ordered the combo meal for two at the hibachi grill, which included shrimp, steak, and chicken. We eat Japanese fairly often and were both impressed with the portion sizes here. The fried rice was perfect. Very please with the taste and quality of the food and the friendliness of the chef and server.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Kristen S
Murfreesboro, TN
“One of our favorite places!”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Although most of the Japanese steakhouse places are very similar, Fuji was the first one in Murfreesboro, so it was the one my family began going to. We were happy to not have to drive into Nashville. There are a couple of other places in Murfreesboro now, but we have never seen the need to stop going to Fuji. It's sort of a habit that I have no desire to break. Murfreesboro has a few more upscale, special occasion type places now, but Fuji is our favorite--I guess because it is more fun, not just a meal.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Travelover39
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Not the best, not the worst. Pretty run of the mill hibachi / sushi place.”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I'm a sucker for hibachi, so I like Fuji. I've had better, but i've totally had worse. It's pretty average for Hibachi places. Think Shogun or Benihana's. The sushi is pretty good and fresh, but not amazing. The prices are also pretty average for a chain style hibachi restaurant. The atmosphere is also fairly nice. Modern wood interior with koi fish tanks and stuff. The usual. So yeah, okay, not great. I eat there sometimes.

Visited October 2011