“Very good value”

Ranked #25 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Cumming, Georgia, United States
“Very good value”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Stayed here for the first time last night and was very pleased. I had given up on Motel 6's, Best Westerns and Days Inns but thought I would try this chain. Price was good, clean, fridge and micro and free wi-fi. Nice modern shower. Will stay at America's Best Inns again.

Room Tip: Get a downstairs room if you have any trouble with stairs and walking as it is a long walk to the se...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
abvimurfreesboro, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 22 April 2013
Dear Rosiee0916,

Thank you for sharing a review with our staff. Exams can be very stressful indeed! I am glad to know that you enjoyed our clean rooms, continental breakfast, and friendly service. I share your concerns about our smoking rooms. We are in the process of painting, installing new vanities, carpeting, mattresses, and bedding. We hope that these enhancements will improve the overall experience.

Americas Best Value Inn and Suites-Murfreesboro, TN

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Benton, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I was very satisfied with my stay. The room were very clean and had a lot of space. The service was great and I enjoyed the breakfast. The managers were very helpful and seemed not to mind answering any questions or needs I had. The price was very reasonable. I plan to stay with this same hotel when I am in Murfreesboro again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Morristown, Tennessee
Reviewed 20 March 2013

So I needed a place to stay while travelling to Murfreesboro to sit for the Tennessee Bar Exam. Broke as a joke, I chose this place. All in all, I have to say it was a decent stay for the price and I have definitely seen worse. But I've also seen alot better too.

On the upside, I didn't see any bugs at all. But I did feel the need to not use the bedspread (it had cigarette burns and questionable cleanliness) and check the base of the mattress for signs of bedbugs (there wern't any). There was the distinct smell of habitual insect treatments, but I suppose that is a good thing. I also felt the need to wear my shower shoes, which I planned ahead and had with me.

I got a smoking room 'cuz let's face it, needed lots of cigarettes in betweeen exam days, but the rooms must be poorly ventilated. Not that I cared at that moment, but the room was really, super smoky smelling when I arrived. After I left, I can't even imagine the stench. I do know that every piece of clothing I had brought with me reeked of smoke, including my winter coat.

The breakfast was decent and the staff pleasant and helpful. If I had to go again with the same budget, I would return.

Room Tip: The street makes a lot of noise that can be heard in the front rooms, choose one at the rear of the...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Cullman, Alabama
Reviewed 11 March 2013

My friend has been staying here for the past couple of years whenever he traveled to Murfreesboro and finally convinced me to stay there recently. The rates are very good and our rooms where very clean. That is important to me!!! You have free wifi, microwave, refrigerator...what else do you need. I didn't use the continental breakfast but it looked good. Folks remember it is continental so don't think it is going to have everything YOU want. It is a very nice service. Kenney (owner) was so nice and I believe he really cares about how his hotel is represented. I would encourage folks to check it out and not spead those extravagant rates other motels/hotels are asking. Especially if you aren't planning on living in the room!!!
Great place Kenny - keep updating and providing good accomodations.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Linda D,

Our staff and management would like to thank you for taking the time to share a review with us. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our free WIFI, microfridges, and friendly service. We hope that you continue to stay with us!

Savannah, Tennessee
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I have been staying at ABVI in Murfreesboro for 3 years since I work at the VA. It is a safe economical place to stay. Also, Kenny has recently done renovations to most of the rooms and they are well appointed and more up to date which I like. Kenny and the staff are very easy to work with.

Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Dear Brobdig,

On behalf of our team at Americas Best Value Inn, I would like to personally thank you for sharing a review with us. We have been doing alot of work, including painting, installing new carpets, vanities, and soon mattresses. If you decide to return to the Murfreesboro area, come see us again!

Ramsey, Minnesota
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Stopped here for an overnight stay while in road trip. Rates were reasonable (best in area). Room beds seemed small and room was relatively clean looking. Continental breakfast lacked pastries (bagels, muffins, donuts) but otherwise had waffles, cereal, juices, milk and cereal. Might try another location if passing through again.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear JillK-MN,

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to share a traveler opinion with us. Your opinion is important to us. We are currently renovating at this time. Including new bedding, carpets, painting, vanities, and mattresses. I am sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations.

Americas Best Value Inn and Suites-Murfreesboro, TN

Travellers are raving about these Murfreesboro hotels

Champaign
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I made the reservation a couple of months in advance and when we arrived, they had our room ready for us. The room was exactly what we needed. Room was clean and well-appointed. Free wifi was great. Continental breakfast was great. No frills but exactly what we needed. Seriously, folks, if you want to stay at The Hilton, you should book the Hilton - and pay their price. If you just want a good room at a good price, this place is perfect.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank randykay10
Dear Randykay10,

Thank you for sharing a review with us. We take great pride in exceeding guests expectations. You couldn't have said it better!