“wow - great food from a drive thru!”

Koji Express Japanese Grill
Ranked #24 of 436 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Koji Express specializes in providing delicious Hibachi-Style Japanese food, without the long waits found in most Japanese Steakhouses. We take pride in our food, thus we use only the freshest ingredients and all of our sauces are made on-site. Our menu provides a variety of choices for proteins and vegetables. We make every effort to accommodate customers with a variety of taste preferences.
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I read the good reviews, but I was still skeptical. I was very pleased with the food. Got the steak hibachi - food was prepared very quickly and tasted great. The food is extremely hot- it will take a while to cool off. Great value too. They're not open on Sundays though. Right next to O'Charleys. Try it- you'll be glad you did!

3  Thank Rose P

Reviewed 15 March 2014

This is a relatively new business in Murfreesboro located in the old Mrs Winner's building. Who knew you could get drive through hibachi?? The location doesn't look all that inviting, but don't get discouraged because it's DELICIOUS and a great value to boot! I normally order the steak & mushroom hibachi plate (includes a generous portion of fried rice and a side of sweet carrots plus a 4oz container of yummy yummy (also called shrimp or seafood) sauce. I think the price is $8.95 for all of that. It's so much that two people could share. Love the convenience of Koji!

3  Thank AquinasNurse
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Not what you think of, when you think of fast food, more like good food fast.
I've tried the hibachi chicken and the scallops, both were great. The sweet carrots are wonderful and the rice is the best. Did I mention they serve it very fast, with large portions.

2  Thank extrabilly
Koji E, Manager at Koji Express Japanese Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

extrabilly - thank you for allowing us to serve you. We hope to see you again soon.