“TV reception horrible”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Murfreesboro
Ranked #12 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The tv kept going out every 5mins, saying lost of signal. The front desk said they reported it to comcast, but for 2 days it was the same thing. I checkin on thursday night and it started, then when I returned from business the next day to relax the same thing. Then on Saturday I return it was the same thing and I decide to check out, without disturbing anything in the room from when they cleaned. They still charged me for a night stay and I was told I would not be. How rude !!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Chuck S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I would love the opportunity to resolve this with you. Please contact the hotel and ask to speak with me at your earliest convenience. Thank you, Chuck Smart, General Manager

Reviewed 10 June 2014

MY wife and I had a great restful night at this hotel recently. The staff is helpful and friendly, and the hotel is very clean. The beds and linens are at the top of Fairfields I have visited recently. At brakfast, the TV was loudly tuned to Fox News. I much prefer the politically neutral and upbeat Good Morning America or Today Show which is quietly presented at most hotels.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This was our second stay in the last six months at this particular hotel. The front desk staff actually remembered us due to a special request we had to make on both trips. Our son is a student musician and needed a place to practice. They were able to accommodate him in a meeting room on our first visit, which was very helpful.
As far as our room was concerned, we found it to be clean, comfortable and roomy (especially after coming from a stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites, Times Square last month!)
We stayed in room 309, directly across from the elevators and ice machine, but didn't experience problems with noise at an unreasonable hour. The one complaint we did have was that a very bright light from the parking lot was shining directly into our room. Even with blackout curtains, the light penetrated the room pretty heavily. On the upside, I could easily find my way to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
The hotel was at capacity due to soccer tournaments in town, so we were pleasantly surprised that the breakfast area was not overcrowded in the morning. The breakfast fare is pretty standard and not what we would describe as outstanding, but was adequate.
We were there to move our son into a dorm for the summer at the local university. We were pleased that the hotel was so close to shopping that allowed us to pick up some last-minute forgotten items. Lots of good restaurant choices nearby, too. We'll be back again very soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Price was reasonable and staff was helpful; Bed was not the best

Good spot off the highway though in location between Nashville and Chattanooga. Breakfast was basic but fit what we needed on our road trip

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Chuck S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. If I can ever be of service, please contact me.

Chuck Smart
Fairfield Inn & Suites - Murfreesboro

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We stayed here for one night having flown into Nashville and we were looking for somewhere en route to the Smoky Mountains. Staff were very friendly and helpful, beds were comfortable, room was clean and spacious and it was very good value for money. Ideal spot just off I24.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 12 April 2014

There are no less than 10 hotels in the immediate area in which to stay. I am so glad that we chose the Fairfield on this visit. The hotel was clean, either new or recently renovated and had a wonderful firm bed. The room darkening blinds worked (very important for me) and everything in the well appointed room worked as expected. They also offered a large in room refrigerator and a microwave which was a bonus. The breakfast was good and the area was clean and well stocked. Will stay again if traveling through the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bethanycv
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Cleanest hotel I've seen in years!!!! Best breakfast too!!!! How refreshing after traveling all day to find this gem. Now I am staying in another Fairfield Inn in Valdosta , Georgia and it is just as good if not better. Two mature women on a road trip

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends