“Easy A for Mexican food”
Review of Camino Real

Camino Real
Ranked #127 of 433 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Hands down the best Mexican food in town. We don't even bother with other Mexican restaurants anymore. Salsa is the best, and all the dishes we've had are great. Both our kids love it here and ask to go every weekend. Never get tired of it and very affordable as well. Daily lunch specials also add to the value.

There are newer reviews for Camino Real

Reviewed 14 December 2012

We've been eating here for quite some time now and have always received great food and great service. Prices are a little higher than some other Mexican restaurants but I guess it proves that you get what you pay for. We are very satisfied with this place and it is now our number one place to go!

Reviewed 29 September 2012

I loved eating here. If have my favorites but most everything I have tried has been good. I love the chimichanga but I think the sangria is a little to heavy on the juice and light on the wind. Give it a whirl.

Reviewed 20 June 2012

Friendly staff. Good tasting, hot food delivered to your table fast. Specials daily. Happy hour. Very affordable meals.

Reviewed 8 June 2012

The service and food are much better at this location than they are at the Lasseter Drive location (near MTSU). You mostly avoid the rowdy college students here. I crave Camino food more than any other restaurant, and it's incredibly cheap to eat until you're stuffed.

The staff at this location are very nice and remember you if you're a regular. I've never had a bad experience here, and I've visited dozens of times. This chain can be pretty inconsistent (several in the area all owned by the same restaurant group), but this location is my personal favorite.