“Lucky find... :)”

Camino Real
Ranked #160 of 436 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We discovered this restaurant while driving through Murfreesboro,TN on a recent trip. Great food, very good & fast service, and very affordable... beats getting fast food on a road trip. All in all, what a lucky find.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

The 4 of us--Grandparents, daughter, and granddaughter--all thought the food was excellent. I had a combination with Chili Pablano, Chicken Enchilada, and Pork Chalupa. The meats were marinated and this was by far the best Mexican food I have had in years.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

I met my husband at the Camino off South Church Street towards Christiana and had an awful experience! I ordered the chicken tortilla soup and it was the worst soup I ever had. In addition to the lack of flavor and substance, I discovered there were pieces of my ceramic bowl in the soup. They weren't floating on top, I bit down on the pieces and almost consumed them. I informed the server and they only gave us 2% off the bill. I wasn't expecting the meal to be free, however, I was expecting to get the soup free. I won't be going back to that restaurant.

1  Thank LoveTryingNewThings
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Hands down the best Mexican food in town. We don't even bother with other Mexican restaurants anymore. Salsa is the best, and all the dishes we've had are great. Both our kids love it here and ask to go every weekend. Never get tired of it and very affordable as well. Daily lunch specials also add to the value.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

We've been eating here for quite some time now and have always received great food and great service. Prices are a little higher than some other Mexican restaurants but I guess it proves that you get what you pay for. We are very satisfied with this place and it is now our number one place to go!