“Simply the best. !!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Demos has got to be the best restaurant experience ever.... From the time you enter til the time you leave....and the price too. I heard about this place from co-worker and was skeptical..... Glad I did a little research and chose to eat here.... The service is FAST the food is PERFECT.... The place itself is extremely clean and you don't go more then a min or two without a server coming by and silently checking on you..... Glasses never go empty and server smiles are plentiful..... Speaking of plentiful, the portions are HUGE too....
Definitely come hungry and don't worry about prices.....they are more then reasonable....

Reviewed 30 August 2013

The waiting area is large but they move fast, they actually seated two parties of 20 the night we were there. The cocktails are average but not overly priced. The bread was great. The ice tea with a side of simple syrup was perfect. The chicken soup was phenomenal and you can buy it by the gallon! The filet was very inexpensive and cooked perfectly. It was a good solid steak for a reasonable price. Four of us ate for about $50 Dont be fooled by the crowed waiting area.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

My boyfriend wanted to take me here for months, but there was always a long wait. After finally getting to eat here, I would wait in line next time! I was very impressed with the food even though I went in with a negative opinion based on an experience I had at a Demos' in another city. The Murfreesboro location more than made up for it. The bread is so good that I could have made a meal on bread alone! The prices are reasonable and there are lots of selections on the menu.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I have been vising this restaurant for 20 years. I love the title of one comment "this place is so crowded nobody goes there" ha ha. Yes it is crowded and for a reason 1) the best price in town 2) the most consistently prepared food 3) good service. You can always get seated in 30 minute or so. Use that time to enjoy a drink at the bar. We like top shelf liquor which is all they serve so it works out well for us. The salad dressing are homemade. For a buck you can have a Greek salad instead of the side salad. My only complaint is that the appetizer menu is so limited. i see some ingredients in other dishes so it would be easy to expand that appetizer menu. Can we add friend mushrooms? The sauteed mushrooms are great on steaks but what about as a appetizer. We need more choices. We miss seeing Ross at the Bar and of course Mr & Mrs Demos

1  Thank Christine-Murf
Reviewed 5 August 2013

The food was awesome and the service was good too the atmosphere was very family oriented, i was really impressed with the prices low cost for good food and nice place