Vista Inn & Suites Murfreesboro
Scottish Inn(Murfreesboro)
Ramada Murfreesboro(Murfreesboro)
  • Fitness centre
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2008

WoW! Lets start... for 89.00 a night I expected More.... There is mold in the shower. Vent in Bathroom looked like it had never been dusted. The Halls were very Scary. My kids acutally ask if they could sleep in the Truck. I went to check out. I call down to the Lobby 7 times, No Answer. I walked down to the Window..I beat on the Window for about 6 minutes, finally a lady walked around the counter and ask if I wanted to check out????? She said she was setting up breakfest in the other room....at 5am
Very Disappointed. Several other families that were staying there had trouble checking in. Not a very nice hotel. Better rooms down the road at the 29.99 a night hotel, and what was up with the little baby running around the hall way at 9pm at night, with no parents in sight. Just a diaper on...Not worth 20.00 a night.. I hate I spend 103.00 with tax for one night. We were afraid to eat there breakfast....

Stayed: March 2008
2  Thank mamaof04
VistaManagement, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2008

I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay at the Vista Inn & Suites. I want to assure you that the mildew problem in your room is being taken care of. The child in the hall way, we were not aware that a child was wondering in the hallway. The desk clerk on duty when you came to the window at 5AM would have been setting up the breakfast as the it starts at 6AM. I will discuss with her that she keep a check on the phone and window while she is setting up the breakfast. Our goal for each guest is that they have a comfortable and satisfactory stay. I thank you for taking the time to post your comments and if I can be of further assistance to you please contact me.
Sinserely Mark Tucker

Reviewed 29 December 2007

I will not stay here again.....They called at 9am trying to rush us out and at 10 am to rush us out even more...Check out is at 11am....go figure.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank dannymtsu
VistaManagement, General Manager at Vista Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2008

We thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at the Vista Inn & Suites.
I apoloqize for your feeling that you were being rushed out of the hotel. Our check out time is 11AM and we desire each guest to have a plesant and comfortable stay with us. I have spoken to the desk clerk that was on duty the day our your departure, his intentions were not to make you feel rushed and each desk clerk as been instructed to not call any rooms that are to depart until after 11AM.
I had also mailed you a letter concerning your stay and hope that you will choose to stay with us again.
Mark Tucker

Reviewed 26 May 2007

This hotel is dirty and run down. We booked two rooms for a soccer tournament in town. The rooms had a bad odor. The bathrooms had mold in the shower. The hallways and stairwells were in poor condition. The first night my daughter and friend got into bed only to discover two small black bugs crawling on their pillow. The next day I reported it to the front desk. The man did not seem concerned at all and commented "Well, hopefully, they are just little roaches or something." He never apologized until the very end of the conversation and it was very half-hearted. I demanded the sheets changed and the room sprayed for bugs. Both of these demands were met. The boxspring on the bed was stained and the hotel, in general, was dirty. There was no offer of reparations at check-out. I would never stay in this place again. Do not stay here!!!

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family