“great place to stay”

Ranked #12 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Germantown, Tennessee
“great place to stay”
Reviewed 20 September 2007

We stayed for two day here. We were there helping out son move into his residence hall at MTSU. We were looking for something that was close to the college campus. But all of the hotel located off I-24 were old and aged looking. I am glad we chose this hotel. We were pleasantly surprised… Staff is professional and polite. As soon as we arrived we were greeted and welcome. It is a newly hotel with very tasteful décor. The room was quite larger than other hotels. There was a small living area with a sofa table and floor lamp when you walk in the room. This gave us a place to sit and rest after being tired from moving our son in his dorm room. On the other side of the room the queen size bed with a big flat screens TV. The furniture was in the dark chocolate color. The room was also decorated in that popular chocolate and white décor. The bathroom was very spacious with the same décor and granite tops. We definitely return when we visit our son. We truly recommend staying here.

• Liked — service and room
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank simplypennies

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 11 June 2007

What a great hotel!
This place was clean, as it opened Dec 2006. Nice, large rooms with great beds. Good selection of breakfast foods. Staff was more than helpful and friendly.
If in the area again, I would stay here without a second thought! This was my first stay at a Comfort Suites and I am hooked.

• Liked — the cleanliness
  • Disliked — the breakfast bar was just okay
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with family
2 Thank knr
Springfield, Ohio
Reviewed 16 May 2007

Am currently at the hotel & writing this from the room. Upon arrival I tried to use my key card but it would not activate, I went back to the desk & then got a new set of keys for room 114. Tried using the new keys, got in & opened the door to find someone else's items in the room (thank goodness the person was not in the room). I quickly shut the door & went back to the front desk & told them someone was already using my room, so they said "oops I meant you have room 115, not 114". Ok so they give me keys to 115 which finally worked. I went to dinner earlier but was looking for a snack & they have no room service or even a vending machine for snacks. The only vending they have here are Coke & ice machines. The rooms are nice & comfortable but it just seem like there have been alot of inconveniences for me, so in my frequent travels to the area I highly doubt I stay here again. Will probably try the DoubleTree down the road.

• Stayed May 2007, travelled on business